Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Quick Tip - Use What You Have - Expired Products

During a recent purge, I discovered that my beloved Josie Maran Argan Balm had expired in early December 2014! Even though I had been using without incident, I thought it wise to cease doing so. Given that more than 1/3 of the product remained, I felt a pang of guilt when faced with tossing it.

Quite often, we discover expired products in our home. It is sad because we are looking at waste: wasted money, wasted product, and wasted time (the time spent purchasing the product). Thankfully, some expired beauty products can enjoy a second life. For instance, I tested the expired balm as both furniture polish and shoe polish.


Is there an expired product for which you found a second and/or alternative use?

No comments:

Post a Comment