- food (pantry items)
- paper products (kitchen and bath)
- bath & beauty products
If you're hesitant to donate your excess, here are some ideas for using up bath & beauty products.
- Soap can double as shampoo and as detergent for hand-laundering bras, tights, etc.
- Shampoo can double as shaving cream and as detergent for hand-laundering bras, tights, etc.
- Conditioner can double as shaving cream and as cleaning agent for your sink and shower (in-between deep cleans, of course)
- Body lotion can double as a leave in conditioner