Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Empties | April 2015

I can't contain my excitement! There aren't many, but it's time for April empties!  



April 2015 empties:
bareMinerals Frame & Define Brow Styler, Universal Light - I'd buy this again, but I'm on the hunt for an eye shadow palette that includes a brown that I can use for lining and for brows.

DeVita Solar Protective Moisturizer SPF 30 - This natural sunscreen is a potential repurchase. Unless you have normal or oilier skin, this isn't a good stand-alone moisturizer. This blends well, and it doesn't leave me with kabuki face.

Gold Bond Ultimate Skin Therapy Cream Healing with Aloe - This isn't a clean product, but it was a good handbag sized product that I stole from my mother. I can't say that I won't steal another; I'll do what's necessary to protect my lobster claws.

Jordan Samuel Skin Water You Waiting For? Face and Body Mist - Don't be fooled by the punny name. This is a great skin soother, and it's a skin care staple. I use it as a toner to prep my skin for my serum step. I've also used this to add some glow to powder foundation.

Tatcha INDIGO soothing silk body butter (sample) - Lovely stuff, but as it's preserved with phenoxyethanol, I will not purchase the full size.

Tatcha INDIGO soothing silk hand cream (sample) - Lovely stuff, but as it's preserved with phenoxyethanol, I will not purchase the full size.

Expired products:
Eminence Organic Hibiscus Calendula Recovery Masque (Sun Care Starter Set) I ordered the set on Amazon.com in June 2014, and while Eminence claims a one year shelf life, this was the second product that seemed a bit off. This was hard, and there were stringy things throughout. As I don't sun myself, I don't see myself purchasing a full size of this product.

Josie Maran Argan Balm - The expiry date was 12/02/2014, so I misspoke in the video. I will repurchase this product once I use the various body butters and oils in my stash. This is a winter staple!

No comments:

Post a Comment