Monday, July 21, 2014

Shopping Spree | July 2014

I did a bit of shopping this month! However, the purchases were strategic and focused: clothing and skin care.

A few clothing items had become so worn that I could no longer wear them to the office, so I took advantage of some sales and I purchased replacement items. Similarly, I have been using my current skin care products religiously -- including samples -- and the items I purchased were "holes" in my skin care regime.


A complete list of my purchases follows.



Clothing purchases
Paisley dress - NY & Co.
Brown linen flared skirt - Coldwater Creek
Brown pencil skirt with lace detailing - NY & Co.
Striped cardigan - LOFT

Skin care purchases
Eminence Organic Skin Care Sun Starter Kit
Eminence Organic Skin Care Bamboo Firming Fluid
Eminence Organic Skin Care Stone Crop Serum
Josie Maran Argan Oil Light
Josie Maran Black Oil Mascara



No comments:

Post a Comment